Saturday, June 2, 2012

oh happy days!

I started school on Wednesday. It's only orientation the next few class sessions but I think I'm going to like it a lot. I like a lot of the people, the teachers, the school its self is really nice. I think I made the right decision, the only thing I'm hesitant about is the money, but it's either money or wait a few years on a waiting list. I think in the scheme of things this is the smartest decision for me.

We are going to hang out with Doug and Natalie today... actually soon, I should probably get ready! I'm soooo lazy today. Wyatt and I are back in bed watching tv... we didn't watch tv for like 3 days! Not on purpose, just because we played a lot and we were on the go a lot.

Here's life this week....


Wyatt getting a massage from PaPa... too funny. 
Like he has a lot of stress in life! Shheeesh!

Irvine Park... 


 
 moving the pool from my mom's old house back to ours...
what a funny adventure. Wyatt and I laughed so hard 
as it fell off of the roof of my car!


 little corona beach in Corona Del Mar.... 
a beautiful day! The tide pools were amazing, we saw crabs, fish,
star fish, sea enemies, boats, pelicans and so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment