Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wyatt's clever Christmas ornament.

We decorated the tree and hung the Christmas decorations! I am so excited for Christmas this year, having a 2 and 1/2 year really brings out the Christmas joy in me.
Wyatt and I were looking at www.apartmenttherapy.com and he asked if he could have this really amazing bed. I said "I'm sorry Wy but that bed is too big to fit in your room". He sighed and said,"It ok mom. I just gonna talk to Santa 'bout it". Oh my God, he broke my heart into pieces!! 

 I sat down with my cup of coffee yesterday morning and was admiring the tree. It was so pretty and as I was looking at the decorations and remembering each Christmas, I noticed one exceptionally large ornament I had never seen before....



Wyatt's fire truck. I mean why not?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment