Thursday, December 15, 2011

Don't worry I'll make fun of you.

My friend brought his daughter over last week to play with Wyatt. He's one of those parents that gives his daughter about an inch of space between them--not saying that there is anything wrong with that, i just need a ton of breathing room and enjoy my space, even from Wyatt. So anyways he was trying to find a seat that was an inch away from them as they were playing and sat down on our antique, family heirloom coffee table. It broke. 

Let me tell you I'm one of those people you DO NOT want to do something incredibly dumb and dorky in front of because I'll make fun of you and then I will probably make fun of you the next day and the week after that. I also don't mind making fun of myself or being made fun of, just don't take it too far. Only I can take it "too far".

Anyways he BROKE the coffee table so I had to come up with a plan. I put our 2 end tables together and filled the drawers up with Wy's toys. EASY. I think I may paint them after the holidays, when life  I resume to a somewhat normal state of being.
My friend fixed the coffee table and brought it back, but I just so love this new look! 
I think we'll keep it for awhile.




No comments:

Post a Comment