Saturday, January 7, 2012

new years catch up.

New Years Eve we went out to dinner to Native Foods. It was delicious as usual :)

My mom, Wy's grandpa and little man.



Wyatt being Wyatt....




New Years morning we went out to breakfast with Wyatt's grandpa, uncle and his girlfriend. After breakfast we walked around Newport Beach. We let Wyatt play in the sand and he instantly started asking to take his shirt off, he was so persistent I finally let him and then he started asking for a surf board! I guess it's in the genes! I can't wait until he can paddle out with me and his uncle Matt, that will be so much fun!


.........................................................................................................

The next day we went back to the beach with my mom, my sister and my nephew Oliver and my niece Penelope. It was a gorgeous day! We got to see these two enormous model pirate ships sail into the harbor, the boys went crazy, it was so exciting!


shadow tag!









No comments:

Post a Comment