Monday, January 9, 2012

Procrastination is my middle name.

So I'm registered for classes... once again. I wasn't a returning student so I had to wait almost two and a half months after everyone else to register! I got lucky though. I got two classes that I needed and a swim class. So this semester will be easy, only 7 units. My hours are so weird and scattered but whatever works, I don't have class on Thursdays so I can continue to baby sit for my friend. Perfect. I feel very good about this. 

Today is a busy day. I need to start getting ready for the flea market this weekend! I'm totally out of  scarfs and necklaces! I can't believe I've waited this long! I have until Saturday, I'm such a procrastinator!! 
Mmmm? I will be adding that to my list of things to work on in 2012. Progress not Perfection. Right? Right?


Cool new fabric!

what I made for my friend Sarah :)


...............................................................................................................




B12?!
So that's what meat has that veggies don't.
Vegans and vegetarians need B12 supplements. Dairy has it but you would have to eat an obscene amount to get what you need. Like I said before I'm eating mostly vegan at home but I haven't been that great about when I go out. I try and get the healthiest thing I can while I'm out, but I'm not going to go over the top. I'm not eating meat, eggs and milk. Wyatt isn't eating meat so I'll need to give him B12 supplements and take him in to see his pediatrician to see what he suggests. Honestly if you watch some of the movies I suggested, B12 supplements sound like icing on the cake compared to eating flesh.


our best friends. 
Mr. Hamilton (food processor) 
and Ms. Ninja (crazy blender!)

yes... that's a green drink he is chugging! 


No comments:

Post a Comment