Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wyatt the ham and snow in December.




at the park







............................................................................................................


the weather has been typical.
sunny and warm in December and into January.
We had a good few weeks of cold weather and I was lucky enough to escape to my friends mountain cabin and experience the winter weather... and the snow chains. We went night time snowboarding and it was magical. It was snowing and not crowded at all. So I could fall on my butt all the way down the mountain without getting in anyone's way! By the 4th run I was doing pretty good actually. 
I love the mountains when there is a fire in the fireplace, a hot drink in my hand and it's snowing! It was amazing sitting at the mountain cabin bay window, watching the snow  fall and the lake freeze over.




.....................................................................................................................


miniature golfing 
December sun




.................................................................................................................
Tonight Wyatt and I are cooking a vegan meal for my mom, and (Wyatt's) grandpa!
If it turns out I'll let you know the recipe :)
Eating vegetarian (mostly vegan) is going great, I'm feeling wonderful. Wyatt had a tantrum yesterday... I had left his almonds in the car. Wow. I'm lucky, this change hasn't phased him at all, but of course he still asks for a birthday cake pop from Starbucks. Oh but one thing that is quite noticeable is...gas! I'm changing my name to Miss. Gassy-Mc-gas gas. I would have liked a memo! HELLO!?!?! Going vegan? WEAR A GAS MASK. 
I guess it's all the veggies, soy and beans!
Sorry I totally just brought out the gross inner tom boy in me!



No comments:

Post a Comment