Wednesday, April 25, 2012

mixed up...

I passed my entrance test to get into school. I need to work out my financial aid tomorrow and then go to orientation and then I start next month! I'm so excited!! I can't wait. I'll be going part time which will be Monday and Wednesday nights and all day Saturday. I'm super super super excited.

Wyatt is having a hard time with his naps and I am having a hard time following in Super Nanny's foot steps. Bed time has gotten easier but it's these nap times that are killing me!!! I'm trying to set his bed times earlier because he's been going to sleep too late. Nap times used to be so easy. 
He should be sleeping about 12 hours a day... Right now he  is sleeping about 9. Hello!?! I know I'm cranky when I don't sleep and children actually have a reversed effect, you would think they'd be lethargic but they can become hyper and out of control. Is this really the answer to my questions and concerns? Well I'm working on finding out. It's hard to put Wyatt to bed at 7 or even 7:30 when all of a sudden the clock says 9pm! What the heck.... life would be a little easier if there were a few more hours in a day and fatigue didn't exist, and I could drink as much coffee as I wanted without getting jittery (or it effecting the baby) and my gas tank stayed full, all the time, oh and house work was enough to keep a Self Magazine model body.

Things with Doug are going good. I'm all mixed up. We are talking about him moving back in. We both have done a lot of talking. I think this time apart was good, we've established some new guidelines. We will see where the wind takes us. It would be nice to be with the father of my child but I'm not going to settle. I'm used to being a single mom and I know it's not the end of the world, life does go on. 

We are going to Disney Land when Wyatt wakes up. I hope it hurry up and rains so people leave so we can go on all of the rides!!! Wishful thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment