Monday, August 20, 2012

Baby Shower and stuff

My baby shower was great.
I'm happy I had one.
I wasn't looking forward to the idea at first, just considering my situation, but my mom and sister convinced me that I needed one. More for my baby than to actually acquire more stuff. I think both the baby and myself needed to be surrounded by people who love us.
Can you believe that in a room full of woman no one had a camera, or at least one with working batteries.
Bummer.
Camera phone pictures :)

My sister Lacy
 My sister in-law Kellie and niece Zadie

I am so happy my brother and his family came down.
I love having the whole family here. I think we have so much fun.

...................................................................
I had a hormonal break down today... in the middle of Target. Nice.
Am I going to be able to do this?
Am I ready?
Is Wyatt ready to be a big brother?
I feel like such a failure. 
I haven't finished school. 
I am going to have 2 children without being married or even in a functioning relationship. 
I'm living with my mom. 
I'm not working.
I haven't established a bed time for Wyatt.
I blog about all of this because I don't have a friend to listen
(Ok, I have my mom and sister, and my sister in-law I know is there to hear me
 out so I won't complain about that, I'll take it off of my pity list)
 Oh...did I mention it's an armpit in Orange and I'm dying of the heat? Well it's the truth, this heat is horrible and I hate it's F-ing guts.
So with the hormones, heat, back pains and everything else going on in my life it's way easier to complain and be bummed out than it is to enjoy everything.
I need to get this in control.
I feel like I'm wasting time and energy with all of this negativity. 
I swear after this post I'll start trying to enjoy life.

.............................................................
this picture is adorable
Wyatt cuddled up in the baby's co-sleeper

ok. just. breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment