Friday, October 26, 2012

busy.

I haven't had any energy to post lately.
My boys are keeping me both physically and mentally busy.

Instagram...
@Knotts

Ma bought him a gun... oh my.
eating frosting

the result of eating frosting.

Today I  have an appointment at 2 to meet with someone about the STAR program at Coastline College. The STAR program is an accelerated aa. I'm hoping I can get into it, if not it doesn't start again until next Fall which wouldn't be an option for me. Fingers crossed please, positive thoughts, prayers my way! It's one step closer in the direction I want to be headed, so as I see it, even if this particular program isn't the one for me, at least now I know this is where I want to go.
Ok... and we are off! Friday already... HOLY COW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment