Wednesday, October 17, 2012

sad.mad.moody.

Before I left for Lompoc things between my mom and I were rocky. We've both been on each others nerves lately.
It seems like everything I do my mom takes personal. Let me be the first to say that I am incredibly moody. I'm definitely having postpartum mood swings, and I own this. My mom knows this because it is something that I am open with her about. Sometimes she's totally understanding and sometimes I can tell she wants to cut my legs off and feed me to zombies. It's frustrating.
Being a single mom to two incredibly wonderful, handsome, healthy boys is stressful. It's amazing and beautiful but it's stressful! I am constantly worried that I am ruining Wyatt's life, I have less patience lately. Having patience is definitely some what of a foreign language to me; I struggle with it. I love my life and my littles and wouldn't change it, but it doesn't mean it's easy. Maybe it's time to consider other alternatives to help with my moods.
I made my nieces Esme and Winnie really cute B-day gifts but my mom FORGOT  to take them up with her to Lompoc. Bummer. I can't wait for them to get them!

My grandpa's 80th birthday


Owie




I need to fold laundry today.
Maybe I'll take the boys to Disney Land--on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment