Saturday, February 2, 2013

sick babies.

my boys are sick and it breaks my heart.
i had the flu all week and fortunately i started feeling better right as the littles got it.
it was hard having not one, but two this time to take care of while being sick. thankfully my mom and gordie helped a lot.
the flu is mean.

wyatt broke my heart this morning, he kept begging me to make him feel better.
oh. my. gosh. it killed me.
owie doesn't even know what is happening. he cries if i put him down for a second. poor little man baby. he has started this night time routine of wanting to be wrapped up in order to fall asleep. i love it.
wyatt was in bed all day, poor guy. 
we built some pretty awesome tracks to keep a smile on his face with his hot wheels tracks and some painter's tape. he loved it. just because you're sick doesn't mean you can't have fun, right?! 
sweet owie




No comments:

Post a Comment