Friday, March 23, 2012

March! March! March!

It's been a really long time since I've acknowledged ever having a blog. 
What can I say? 
Life happened.


So here it is....
My boyfriend is now my fiance.

Wyatt is going to be a big brother..... 
I am 14 weeks pregnant.
YAY!!!!
I did the bleach gender test where you mix an even ratio of pee and bleach and if your 
pee fizzes like ginger ale then its a girls and if it foams and  bubbles up it's a boy and.....
by the results of this old wives tale it's a girl. We will see in a few weeks. 
The test was accurate for both my nephew and one of nieces but then again 
it's a 50/50 chance of being right haha.


My Fiance (HAHAHAHA this still sounds so funny to me!) just turned 29...
Last year in his 20's!!
My Tres Leches cake is now famous! If I do say so my self it was delicious!!! 


My mom moved out and gave us the big 3 bedroom 100yr old house... 
So much to do but most importantly, I get to decorate!!
It's been fun so far but so much to get used to. Wyatt is getting used
to Doug, Doug I and are getting used to living with each other, I'm
getting used to being pregnant again, cooking 3 meals a day, grocery shopping, paying bills, 
keeping up with laundry besides wy's and mine, studying for classes and so on... oh my goodness.

It's a new Chapter in my life, I haven't read too far into this chapter yet so 
I'll let you know what it's like as we get there ;)

I think Wy and are going to go to Disney Land, it's about to rain so no one will be there!!
Have a spectacular weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment