Monday, April 2, 2012

get away!

We went up North with Wyatt's grandpa to visit Wy's uncle and aunt. It was a lot of fun but it's stressful packing for your self, especially when nothing fits! The trip was a lot of fun. Wyatt and his uncle instantly bonded and were inseparable the entire trip. His uncle and aunt don't have children but they have these 2 amazingly spoiled boxers that are so sweet and nice. They all made us feel so comfortable while we were there, it was like being at home. We went into the city on Friday and went to Union Square, went to Pier 39 and ate lunch.
So here was my trick to packing....
(taught to me by my sister!)
Packing everything in zip lock baggies!!!
3 pairs of pajamas, 5 pairs of pants, 6 shirts, and 6 pairs of socks.
My clothes to the left...
5 shirts, 1 dress, 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of leggings, and 6 pairs of undies.
my cute bag :)

the trip...
getting ready to go.











No comments:

Post a Comment