Thursday, April 5, 2012

is this day over yet?

I'm in the middle of a blog make over... sorry. It's a mess and changing every five seconds! I'll soon find something I like and keep it, maybe for a day. :)

So I've decided to make the front room a play/craft room and it's slowly coming along. I haven't painted but I finally got all of the toys and most of my crafts stuff in there and almost organized!!! Jeez it takes work being organized.
While we were up north Doug and his friends painted the living room and dining room 2 shades of grey. I really like it. We will be painting the border and all of the wood work when we get more time. Slowly but surely it will get done. I'm trying to come up with some cool art work for the walls but I've been at a dead end with my creativity lately. I haven't painted art in almost a year so I think I might break out the art supplies this weekend and give it a go. We'll see.Wy and I painted Easter egg cutouts today and he got really into it, what an artist.
This morning started off a bit poopy. Instead of putting my little bit of coffee I had left in the microwave, I put it in the fridge. Wyatt was being a bit of a butt head, I kept getting hurt, I spilled everything I held, I sneezed snot ALL OVER in the middle of Target, and gagged the whole time Wyatt and I shopped. I should be getting over the morning sickness but it's still there! I am16weeks and the waves of the first trimester keep creeping back up on me when I least expect it.
I invited Penelope and Oliver over for tomorrow for an Easter sleepover! Natalie will be over too so we will have a crowded house! So much fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment