Sunday, August 12, 2012

check list....

This week I need to get my butt in gear.
I've been lagging big time on a few things... you know the things that were going to be finished about 2 months ago? Yeah, those kinds of things.
Anyways I'm making my self accountable by sharing my list with you, whom ever you are.

Things to do by Friday the 17th of August...
  • finish baby's room (nook)
  • make a head board for my bed
  • paint Wyatt's dresser and touch up the messy paint on the walls
  • clean the inside of my car and make an organizer for Wy's "in the car" things
  • start my CPT-1 online training for my license renewal
I might add to this list later but for now this is enough to make my head explode, along with all of the other daily chores and to do's.

Adios Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment