Saturday, August 4, 2012

I woke up at about 4:30 this morning with this stupid sciatic nerve pain, I heard Wyatt calling me from his bedroom. It's like he knew the second I woke up.
It was a lonely night in my room with Wyatt in his room, not even the dogs kept me company.
I'm so proud of Wyatt  for sleeping in his room like a big boy!
When I went in there early this morning I told him how proud of him I was and he said "yeah Nana too, she'll get me an ice cream cookie sandwich!".
I like how his brain immediately goes to ice cream.
Wyatt then asked me in a very tired half awake but very serious voice, "mommy, how does the ice cream get to target?", I said a big giant ice cream truck, Wyatt replied with "oh my God, that's so silly!" and rolled over and went back to sleep.
I LOVE him so much it hurts.

This sciatic nerve pain is so painful. I can't sleep comfortably, can't walk without feeling it, it's always there.
Can't wait for it to go away, AKA have a baby.

I took Wyatt to the Orange County Zoo yesterday and all of the animals were out! It was really fun to see the bears and mountain lions out and exploring. A good amount of the animals there have been rescued and some of them are only there until they are back in good health and returned to the wild. It's a small zoo, you can make your way around it in about 15 minutes if you walk fast, and it only cost 2$ to get in.
It's perfect for little feet.
My favorite time to explore Irvine Park is in the fall.

Wyatt was invited to my grandma's for dinner, along with Penny and Wyatt.
My grandparents live in the house behind us, so he didn't have to travel far at all.


I joined them after dinner for smores.... mmmm




No comments:

Post a Comment