Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday.

I am madly in love with these boys. This is all I'll ever need in life, this and air... and some sort of college education. haha
I am so thankful for my two amazingly healthy little people, they are such a blessing. I can't wait to start our adventures together. I can imagine us now on some coast up North surfing all day with Uncle Ben and Ezra, and then meeting the family back at the campground for dinner and fun.
I love this life so far, even with all of the struggles and the unknowing of what tomorrow will be like.
 I'm using the Moby Wrap while I wash my Dolcino Wrap, someone threw up on it but I won't mention names. :)
My sister came over this morning and she dyed my hair! Yay!! I am me again!!
I will post pictures later.
We woke up early this morning and went to breakfast with PaPa at Charlie's Chili in NewPort beach. I saw my local surf spot, over crowded and small, typical for the end of summer. I can't wait to get the ok from my doctor, oh to surf again! I can hardly wait.
Happy Sunday Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment