Tuesday, October 30, 2012

pumpkins, mustaches and a letter for Wyatt.


 I saw a pumpkin idea on Pinterest that I decided to give a try and it turned out awesome and was so much fun, dangerous yes, but fun!


Mr. Pumpkin heads!




These boys kill me, they're so cute.
Owen's first Halloween
A letter to Wyatt.
Dear Wyatt,
I love you so much. You are an incredible, smart, loving, adventurous soul. You teach me so many wonderful lessons in life and always keep me on my toes. Although you'll grow up and tower over me someday i want you to know that you'll be my baby always-my outgoing, silly, determined, stubborn, freckly little baby. I love you.
 love, mom

...............................................

Lately I feel like I haven't been the best mom.
I've been stressed and in my head. I need to spend more one on one time with my little Wy. We are always going going going, and I think it's time to slow down and come up with a schedule, for both Wyatt's and my sanity. I always think of structure along the lines of restrictions and limits where in reality our lack of structure is putting limits on the things we do.
I'm looking forward to this, I really am.
I am such a scattered ADD air headed poo, that I feel like I need this, the schedule and the structure will help. I'll let you know how this goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment