Wednesday, December 19, 2012

today.

I'll elaborate on this more later, but today is just as good of a day, and definitely better than tomorrow or the next day, for some change. Today is a start.
There is so much going on in this world and it puts into perspective how truly small and minimal my problems are, although to me my problems are still valid and needing to be dealt with, they are small.  Everything in my life is fixable. I have healthy, happy children who woke up in their beds this morning, I have money in my bank to Christmas shop for the people I love, food in our refrigerator, and a car to get me from point a to b. I have family and friends who I love and who love me.
I have an abundance of love in my life and if I am able to open my eyes and except that things aren't just ok, they are special and amazing, wonderful and exciting, then things will turn around.
So, Today is the day. Today I will stop wishing things were different, except the things that I can not change and change the things that I have control over.

I need to send out my Christmas cards, can you believe that I haven't? This Christmas snuck up on me, and to think before we know it will be an entirely new year. I'm excited for the new year, it feels like 2012 was way too long and mentally draining.




No comments:

Post a Comment